Lehayim, a Swiss-based specialized wine business start-up, is seeking motivated individual for the position of:
Business development Manager (D/E)
This is an exciting opportunity for a highly motivated and autonomous individual wishing to join a dynamic team. Reporting to the CEO, the main tasks are to deal with all aspects of business management. Your mission is to develop the Lehayim business in the German part of Switzerland and in Germany/Austria. And to ensure that every aspect of business developement is optimized in accordance with guidelines and objectives. You will also manage many day-to-day activities of the company and attend important meetings. Travel is required.
- University degree or equivalent, preferably in F & B, business or tourism.
- Knowledge of the wine field or willing to learn more about it.
- Fluent verbal & written German (mother tongue), good command of English and at least one other international language (Italian, spanish, or Russian are an asset).
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are essential, excellent writing skills, wide general cultural knowledge, discretion, diplomacy, ability to maintain efficiency under stress, service orientated, multiple task abilities, disciplined and highly organized.
- Ability to organize wine tastings and marketing/PR events.
- Strong computer and modern communication technology skills required.
- Relevant working experience in event/project organization and experience in dealing with VIP’s in multi-cultural environments an asset.
- Good sense of humour.
- Swiss or valid Swiss work permit or EU nationality.
Starting date: Earliest possible.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Like it? Please send your application and CV with photo:
by email : firstname.lastname@example.org